10 reasons to have sex for better health!
I can’t think of a better topic or better reason to make sweet, sweet love! In fact my heart is all a flutter. Let’s talk about sex, baby!
- When women make love, they produce more estrogen, which makes hair shiny and skin smooth. Estrogen also lowers cortisol, which reduces abdominal fat. Skinny, shiny, and smooth! Sign me up!
- Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow. Sweat also allows toxins to leave your body. Good clean fun.
- Lovemaking burns up the calories you piled on during that romantic dinner. You can burn upwards towards 150 calories per half hour of intimacy. I like those numbers.
- Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones every muscle in the body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming twenty laps, and you don’t need special running shoes. Or clothes for that matter!
- Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
- The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy, making little sex magnets!
- Sex is the safest tranquillizer in the world. It can lower your stress and in affect lower your blood pressure. It is far more effective than Valium. A tranquillizer and an anti-depressant! Who’s feeling good?
- Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up. 9 out of 10 dentists endorse this statement (wink).
- Sex actually relieves headaches by releasing a hormone called oxytocin which boosts the body’s natural painkiller, endorphins. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain and can even relieve PMS symptoms!
- A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a national antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever. Put that in your medicine cabinet!
The benefits of true sweet intimacy are unparallel. This list could have gone on and on. Sex allows us a universal connection to someone we love deeply. It is a precious act that rewards us with health and love. Diana